The LSN-Premier Hearing Aid
Who is this hearing aid for?
The LSN-Premier is a superb hearing aid with a frequency response that surpasses traditional audiogram testing zone. This produces a natural and very clear HD sound.
This hearing aid is ideal for those with moderate to profound hearing loss. Active seniors with a lot of outside social interactions will love these hearing aids!
Our hearing aid is a Bluetooth Behind the Ear (BTE) with a receiver in the canal (RIC). It has four programs each with its own volume control and can be controlled by any smartphone.
What is special about this hearing aid?
This hearing aid is nearly invisible, easy to use, and is Bluetooth enabled via a remote. All the functionalities of more expensive hearing aids are available, with outstanding sound quality.
- The LSN-Premier uses an advanced processing engine to deliver superb clarity in sound quality. It features automatic frequency transfer from those frequencies that are difficult for people with hearing loss to hear, and shifts to frequencies that are easier to hear. The LSN-Premier is ideal for urban and other environments where there is a lot of background noise.
- With Binaural Coordination, the LSN-Premier can wirelessly transmit actions between the left and right devices. Instead of the listener having to adjust each device separately, Binaural Coordination assures both instruments work together seamlessly.
- The LSN-Premier uses the Universal Environment, which is an automated listening program that constantly monitors the environment for specific characteristics like sound level, presence of speech, frequency content, and harmonics. By analyzing these different sound traits, the system determines which combination of features and amplification will be most beneficial and then automatically adjusts accordingly.
- We program three additional settings for several different noise programs ranging from restaurants to large settings such as places of worship and meetings. There are several options for listening to music including live performances.
- You can adjust the volume control manually if you wish for each setting.
- AND, you can use a small hand held remote to easily change the volume or program setting, even if you have arthritis. With this small as a matchbox remote, you can adjust your hearing aids instead of using the buttons on the hearing aid.
How much does it cost?
The LSN-Premier costs significantly less than other American made hearing aids of the same quality. Our price is $800 for one, and $1,600 for a pair of hearing aids. During the holiday season we are including with each order a FREE remote. This is a $100 value, free of charge
Can I have Bluetooth connectivity with the LSN-Premier?
Yes, if you wish to connect to your smartphone or any other device through your phone instead of using a remote, we sell a small unit, called a SoundGate, which you use to synchronize your hearing aid with your smart phone to use Bluetooth transmission. And you can even buy additional accessories to further enhance your hearing with landline phones or the television or in conferences. You may never need these accessories, but you might find them very useful, depending on how you spend your time. No fuss, if you are familiar with Bluetooth devices. Call us to discuss.
TV Streamer In addition to the smartphone features the LSN-Premier can be connected directly to any TV via our TV Streamer accessory. This small box (4 inches X 4 inches by 1 inch) when connected to your TV will stream TV Dolby HD Sound to your hearing aids and you will be able to control the volume as a 5th program. All the while other people watching the TV will be able to listen to the program at the volume they are comfortable listening to.
What does the Hearing Wisdom Package include?
Our motto is 20th century personal service with 21st century hearing technology at affordable prices for everyone.
- Our highly trained technicians customize your hearing aid to your audiogram and your life style. We will talk with you about which environments you find challenging to hear well in. We will program your hearing aids to best suit your needs.
- We will mail you your hearing aids within 2 business days of receiving your order, and shipping is free. We include free batteries for 60 days and will supply you with a year’s worth of free batteries.
- We follow up with you to find out how the hearing aids are working and to answer any questions you may have. Adjustments are free of charge for an entire year.
- We offer a 60-day 100% money back guarantee.
- We include 3 years labor and parts manufacturer warranty.
- We offer an insurance plan if you feel you are liable to easily lose your hearing aid. This plan allows you to replace one hearing aid a year at a reduced cost.
- As a valued customer of Hearing Wisdom, you will join the Hearing Wisdom Club. This allows you to upgrade your hearing aid in future years at additional discounts.
- We are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM, EST at 1-888-564-2436. You can also email us at email@example.com anytime of the day or night, and we will respond within 24 hours.
How do I get started?
- Send us your audiogram (hearing test) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to our dedicated toll free line 1-888-586-4756.
- Order the LSN-Wisely online. You will be asked for your preferred payment options and shipping address.
- That’s it! Simple! Call us at 1-888-564-2436 if you have any questions or chat with us online.
HEAR AND NOW! FEEL FREE OF YOUR HEARING PROBLEMS!