LSN-Wisely Hearing Aid (Set of 2)
Hearing Wisdom’s LSN-Wisely (for Listening Wisely) is a receiver-in-the-canal (RIC) digital hearing aid. Our made-in-the-USA device comes from a company that’s been in the business for more than 30 years. The LSN-Wisely offers clarity, high-definition (HD) sound quality, and control. It has four memory programs: two volume settings; a special setting for noisy environments, such as restaurants; and a T-coil (telecoil), for use in venues such as movie houses, theaters, and public spaces. In short, the LSN-Wisely gives you control over your hearing experience in any listening environment.
The LSN-Wisely features a noise-management system with 64 independent channels that continually monitor and manage speech and noise to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio. It uses the highest sampling rate available in the industry today, and its 20-bit processing delivers the ultimate in audio quality. The LSN-Wisely is programmed by us to your audiogram.
The LSN-Wisely can now be coupled with a number of Bluetooth devices that have the capability to connect with both iPhones and Android phones as well as your TV. Call us for details on these new product offerings at 1-888-564-2436.
- Our price is $1,188 is for 2 hearing aids.
- We will work with you to configure your hearing aid to your needs. And we will reconfigure them for free should your Audiogram change.
- 60 day 100% money-back guarantee.
- Your order will be shipped FREE with all accessories and batteries for the initial 60-day trial and after the trial period we will continue to send you any needed accessories and batteries FREE during the first year.
- The hearing aid will be serviced for free during the first year, though we do not expect any issues. In general, behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids last longer than other types.
- A full set of instructions will be enclosed. We are also available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 10AM to 6PM EST at 1-888-564-2436.
- Send a copy of your hearing test (also called an audiogram) with your order, please send it to us via email to email@example.com, or FAX it to our dedicated toll-free FAX line 1-888-586-4756.