LSN-Wisely Ultra Hearing Aid
The LSN-Wisely ULTRA
Hearing Wisdom’s LSN-ULTRA (for Listening Wisely) is the highest performing hearing aid. Our made-in-the-USA device comes from a company that’s been in the business for more than 30 years. The LSN-ULTRA is the most advanced hearing aid to address hearing loss available on the Internet.
- Industry leading super high-definition (HD) sound quality. Most hearing aids are constructed to the limit of the audiogram (8Khz); our LSN-Wisely ULTRA has been designed to capture the full scale of hearable sound which is almost twice the audiogram to 14Khz. The result is a richer fuller sound experience throughout the listening bandwidth. Anyone who has used a hearing aid before will immediately notice the difference.
- Auto-SYNC mode. In this mode LSN-Wisely ULTRA software senses the environment and automatically chooses which of the six programs settings to employ so you don't have to. The automated settings for speech in noise, music, wind, industrial noise as well as acoustic phones and T-coil (for use in venues such as movie houses, theaters, and public spaces for hearing loops) and finally even silence, for when you need it, are also accessible manually.
- It features a noise-management system with more than 111 independent channels that continually monitor and manage speech and noise to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio.
- It uses the most advanced sampling rate available in the industry today, and its 32-bit processing delivers the ultimate in audio quality.
- The LSN-Wisely ULTRA now features multiple Bluetooth capabilities from a simple neck loop to switching between calls, music streaming and even TV call us for information on these options at 1-888-564-2436
- Hearing aid price is $798 for a single hearing aid. Includes FREE shipping.
- 60-day 100%money-back guarantee.
- we configure the hearing aids to your audiogram (hearing test).
- After the trial period we will continue to ship all accessories including batteries for a full year.
- The hearing aid will be serviced for free during the first year, though we do not expect any issues. In general, receiver-in-the canal (RIC) hearing aids last longer than other types.
- A full set of instructions will be enclosed. We are also available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 10AM to 6PM EST at 888-564-2436.
- Send a copy of your hearing test (also called an audiogram) with your order, please send it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or FAX it to our dedicated toll-free FAX line (888-586-4756) or call us at 888-564-2436.